• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB parts and/or playfields and/or assemblies and/or cabinets etc...

System6

Apr 21, 2023
Brampton
Hi,

Looking for a few random things so I thought I'd post in here. I have money, will pay cash, will pay well for projects, can pickup... Ontario preferred but can pay to have shipped since most of this stuff isn't full machine anyhow

4x drop target assemblies by Bally and/or Stern (classic) (I need 2x of them)
3x inline drop target assemblies (Bally.... would like to buy a Fathom at some point before I pass away)

Playfields (populated, partially populated etc..)
Frontier
Skateball
Seawitch
Williams FLASH, Gorgar, Tri Zone or Firepower

1x widebody cabinet from Bally and/or Stern... Will also take a widebody project machine, preferebly Stern, will pay, any title other than F2K

Head/Middle Head from a Rapidfire, Mr and Mrs Pac-Man, EBD, Centaur II (the odd looking heads with the displays in a separate head than the translite). A complete cabinet from one of these types of machines would be ok as well, but I could always attach the 2 heads to another body which I have standard empty cabs for/

Looking to do some scratch builds or build out some games I'd like to try/play. Open to playfields in bad shape or rusted parts etc

thanks