• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD No longer for sale.. plz close thread.. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuebert

Sep 7, 2018
Smithville
great game, but because you asked.. I think your price is a little high for the title IMO.. but it's also hard to gauge prices these days with everything going on tbh. Start high and adjust as you go.. if you're not getting any bites, come down a bit, rinse and repeat. Or hold solid at your price if that's what you really want (and you're not in a hurry) :) GLWS!

Reactions: Halfwasted

Jordan B

Sep 8, 2015
Vernon, BC
For me, this is a ~7k game for the pro, covid pinflation notwithstanding. It's a particularly interesting game in that the pro model appeals to some, but for me the upper playfield is a staple of the BK franchise.

Reactions: Patt

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Your current price is pretty much NIB pricing, so you are up against more recent titles that may appeal to the buyers who have that kind of cash to spend. As much as I like BKSOR if I had $9K right now I'd put it down on a Godzilla or Mandalorian.

Reactions: cuebert

Bytor777

Feb 23, 2019
toronto
Definitely the new Godzilla sending shockwaves thru the market. A flood of older games might come on market to make room for that new pricey toy.

Status
Not open for further replies.