• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

New Stern machines and factory balls

Angel11

Mar 16, 2020
Mississauga
This past Friday my friend received his Bond Premium from P1, had it delivered and set up. He purchased new Ninja balls, cleaned and waxed them and was about to insert them into his game when the delivery guy asked "why are you putting those balls in your new game? Stern supplies superior Silverjet balls direct from the factory with every new machine"

I'm having a hard time believing that Stern would supply premium Silverjet balls with every new game...I've never heard of this...Maybe Stern have become more generous recently o_O

Reactions: AGFREE12

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
They are cutting corners everywhere else to keep costly low and profits maxed. Not likely using premium balls and for the cost of $15 for new premium balls is it worth even considering not replacing them for the quality of your game. i would not chance it when I can guarantee it with a simple replacement. Worth a discuss to inform those that don’t change out there balls regularly but should. Cheers.