• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

New member / sports themed pins

Cdnpinbacon

Apr 4, 2014
Innisfil
Hi all,

On the advice of another pinhead, I decided to join. So here I am and cold beers passed all around.

I just purchased a Monday night football, love it ..lots of shots and fun to play. slightly underrated, but not as an only pin.

Would like to have a sports themed section, fastbreak would look great beside the MNF. On the topic of sports pins,
I do have a 72 Olympic hockey for sale.

Cheers!

Darrin

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Welcome!

Not sure how much space you have to spare or how diverse your taste is in pins... but there are some awesome sports themed EMs out there. Maybe even an old pitch and bat?
Could be a nice twist to the newer stuff. I can think of several that range from football and baseball to stuff like bowling, tennis, soccer etc...

Actually, a World Cup Soccer 94 would be a good option from the DMD era too.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
You could totally do a "Pinball Through the Ages" with sports themes. An old sports EM like Volley, an early SS Bobby Orr Power Play, your MNF as the later alpha SS, and top it off with WCS94/NBAFB as the DMD representative. You'll need a wide variety of knowledge to fix them all when they malfunction, but they'll look great all lined up! And each game would feature a different sport!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk