• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB MP-200 Playfield(s) or Williams 6-8 playfields

System6

Apr 21, 2023
Brampton
Looking for some projects to pass my time, I'm best/most experienced with Stern MP-200 machines and System 6-8 (Williams). I have enough spare parts, including boards from a recent Meteor project to build a second machine and close to enough to build a Williams from a Blackout refurbish. Wondering if anyone has anything I can take on, will pay good, market rates, not looking to get over on anyone, just want a playfield to work on. Also looking for a Bally SuperSonic playfield, mostly populated as a project also. Can trade a mostly populated Lost World playfield & Backglass for one or can just buy it. If you have backglass awesome, if not, no problem. Thanks

System6

Apr 21, 2023
Brampton
I'd rather hold on to them for now as part of me wants to try to create new code for it via Arduino as I'm not very fond of the sounds. I have two other Bally project machines but I'd only trade for another project at this point. Even though I'm not an expect working on them allows me to relieve stress more than playing them sometimes