• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

More Problems with Rush Premium Ramp

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Just curious if any other Rush owners have had several issues with the ramp motors?

My main ramp motor fried the node board when the machine was very new.

Stern shipped me a new motor and board under warranty - which was nice of them.

Now the new motor broke! Appears to be gear teeth inside the motor this time, as the ramp will not go all the way up.

I wanted to put the old motor in (which works fine), but I don't want to risk blowing another node board.

Anyone else have this issue?

Does anyone know the exact motor spec (new motor), so I can buy a replacement from DigiKey instead paying a huge premium through Stern/Player One? I will buy 2 just in case.

Also curious if anyone else had issues with the dice scoop plunger breaking? I've gone through two of those as well and the machine has not been played that hard.

Thanks for listening to me rant and I appreciate any feedback you guys have on your machines.

Glenn

good_buddy83

Dec 19, 2012
Beamsville
Yeah, I agree with you, I'll leave the old motor out.

I'm working with Stern Tech Support on this issue, they said: "Hold off on ordering anything right now, we've had some cases here with the motor still having issues."

I think I'll send them a video just to be sure we are on the same page. Sounds like the motor does not have gear teeth, so I am not sure what is causing the chatter. Motor could be fine and it could be a board issue still, I'm not 100% sure. I don't think it is a machanical issue as I tried all the usual suspects, Frustration though for a machine on route. I'm fussy and want my machines working 100%.