• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS Metallica LE (Amazing Condition)

Ryan Dodd

Feb 15, 2020
Sault Ste Marie
What LEs are you referring to?

Even the most popular game (Godzilla) has dropped.

My Bond and Andrew's Venom are $3000-3500 under retail, and they're brand new!

The reality is, Stern and the others got way too greedy, and now the customer is left holding the bag.

These value of these games tank like a new car off the lot, and now people are reluctant to purchase because you're almost guaranteed to suffer a loss on anything you buy.

The beauty of these games used to be that you could buy them, play them a while, and then sell them to get my something else, or at least recoup most of your money.

That has drastically changed, and so has the appetite for purchasing.

And as things get more expensive, and people's debt climbs, they will be even more apprehensive about these purchases.

The writing is on the wall!
Godzilla holding fine away from this site bubble .. still holding 15+k usd . But I can grab a FF LE 10k all day now so that shocked me as it was fun to play .

I had my bond le sitting in a box and sold it played a premium wasn’t for me and glad I did as it dropped a little recently ..

I’m getting tighter on games I willing to buy all around and definitely tighter on dealing with certain people .

I love pinball when it’s fun and arcades as well I will still buy when it feels right for me .. I’ve never been a flipper but the market squeezed them tighter and that’s all good more inventory for real people right :)

In the end this MOP should sell its a great one to add to the collection, I have one and it’s staying put . Some are just lifer pins ‍♂️

Reactions: dnaman

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
I sold my MOP LE a handful of years back with mods and real ColorDMD for $11,500, so I guess 'biggest kick in the nuts' on LEs is subjective. ;)
And it still plays awesome. It won't be leaving my collection any time soon. It is just too good. I am amazed this is still for sale, appears the market and the economy is a bit stale right now.

Reactions: dnaman

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
And it still plays awesome. It won't be leaving my collection any time soon. It is just too good. I am amazed this is still for sale, appears the market and the economy is a bit stale right now.
Glad to hear it! It was (still is) minty. I loved the colorDMD on it.