• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Met LE or Ac/Dc LE or MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in selling one of his titles:

Met LE : around 1500$ mods added including invisibleglass, shaker and more...

Ac/Dc LTBR LE : around 2000$ mods added including invisibleglass and more...

MB a lot of new parts including the new Miroc playfield, LED,invisibleglass, speaker pinball pro and more... No deposit on hold!!!

Serious buyer only PM me with your e-maill adress i reply with pics.

With right offer one will be sold.

Last edited:

Sup3rdaddy

Apr 27, 2013
Edmonton
I'm interested in selling one of his titles:

Met LE : around 1500$ mods added including invisibleglass, shaker and more...

Ac/Dc LTBR LE : around 2000$ mods added including invisibleglass and more...

MB a lot of new parts including the playfield, LED,invisibleglass, speaker pinball pro and more...

Serious buyer only PM me with your e-maill adress i reply with pics.

With right offer one will be sold.
Prices?

It's not a price i sell, this is a pinball. As mentionned serious buyer only PM me e-mail and name include, i reply you with pics. After that, we can discuss and you make me your best offer. If the price is good for both, there will be deal. Not for curious, i'm serious seller, i look to serious buyer.

Why i do it like this? Because, i sell only one of the three and i constantly adds mods. The price today isn't necessarily the one of tomorrow ... And the invisibleglass can removed from the deal for less...

All serious buyer welcome.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
I exchanged a couple emails and saw pics of the Metallica. It's beautiful -fully pimped out.
Price seemed in line with market at today's exchange rate considering all the mods.
Still was a little more than I wanted to pay, and is in Quebec City which is not very convenient for me.
Buyer seemed great. Pics shared confirm that he takes good care of his machines.

If you're looking for a cheap deal on one of these, don't bother. If, however, you're looking for one of the nicest examples available, you will likely be very pleased.

glauses

Oct 27, 2014
Calgary
pm'd you like almost a week ago about MB but no response thanks moving on if you were serious you would have responded

Status
Not open for further replies.