• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Mata Hari

Status
Not open for further replies.

boardwalk

Oct 29, 2014
Orangeville
Mata Hari is a gorgeous looking Bally Classic pinball game from 1977. It is elegant, simple and is completely addictive. No wonder they sold so many of them 16,340 games. The artwork is fantastic...a true beauty by Dave Christensen.

When they designed this game they used simplicity for rules, make the A/B lanes as much as possible, hit all eight drop targets twice to score a special, and hit the saucer hole to multiply the bonus. The 4 pop bumpers provide plenty of action & speed to the game.

This machine was checked and tested thoroughly by a highly qualified and experienced pinball technician and it plays great.

Here is the rating/condition I would give the game based on a scale of 1 out of 10

Pinball Backglass – 8

Cabinet – 7

Playfield – 7.5

Plastics – 8

Disclaimer
You are welcome to come over and play the heck out of the game. See for yourself the condition, and how well the game plays and works. Please note, once the game leaves my home, I will not be responsible for any malfunctions. The games is sold as is and there will be no refunds or returns accepted.

Attachments

• MH1.JPG
    MH1.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 52
  • MH2.JPG
    MH2.JPG
    479.1 KB · Views: 52
  • MH3.JPG
    MH3.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 45
  • MH4.JPG
    MH4.JPG