• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB LOTR Plastic protectors

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hi all.
Pinbits is sold out of their LOTR protectors. I sent a message asking anyway, but I am looking for a set of plastic protectors for this machine. Preferably the ones with the figure mounting holes.
If anyone has a set they want to part with or know of where I might some, that info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Kyle

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
I ordered some protectors from Playfield Protectors and I'm not totally happy with them. The quality of the lexan is fine.

My concern is they are essentially the same size of the plastic, so really don't offer alot of extra protection.

Pinbits were awesome. The protectors are a bit larger than the plastic so they offer more protection. Unfortunately, it appears they are closed. I've emailed Pinbits several times in the last few months and haven't heard back.

Just giving you a heads up on Playfield Protectors. Great playfield protectors. Plastic protectors not so much.