• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD LOTR LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Lord of the Rings LE for Sale
SOLD

Machine is in top shape -
Playfield 10/10
Cabinet 10/10
Backglass 10/10
Brass lockbar, siderails, etc rebrassed in 2016 9.5/10

Lots of mods and fine tuning:
- Topper: Crack of doom: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sideshow-CR...867839?hash=item3aea4ab57f:g:LukAAOSwsTxXib9H
o Integrated flashing lightshow when you’re in “Destroy the Ring” mod
o Volcano glowing lights all other time
- Speaker lights
- Palantir Mod
- White Gandalf mod – lite staff
- Micro Display Mod (playing clips from all three movies) discontinued and works perfectly
- ALL AOME fellowship characters (plus ultra rare Legolas, Lurtz and various Orcs and Orc rider)
- Side panel art
- Rebrassed lockbar and siderails
- Upgraded LED lighting (whites are sunshine not cool)
o Lots of testing and tweaking to maintain earth art and enhanced lighting
o Upgraded (brighter Balrog light)
o LED flashers, etc
- Apron magnet (removable) map art
- Custom made right outer lane nut protector (think Cliffy)
o If you know this machine well you know that there is an exposed nut that the ball hits doing damage to ball and a total drag if you bust it off. Nut is protected with a “cliff” I made and have in place for over 4 years. Actually enhances gameplay…
- Rubber upgraded to super bands (game plays fast.)
- Color DMD (can reduce price by $600 if removed)
- Shire cliffy and graphic
Other notes: Original double clear-coating high shine preserved with regular waxing. Game plays perfectly. Ring holds ball until hit (if you know the game this is a known issue).
- Shaker
- leveled upper play field

IMG_4741.JPG IMG_4735.JPG IMG_4722.JPG IMG_4733.JPG IMG_4694.JPG IMG_4716.JPG IMG_4706.JPG IMG_4725.JPG IMG_4710.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: D@N

Holden

Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Beauty machine... outta my price range, curious to why does everyone line up pins along what looks like one strip of hardwood flooring? Does it shake less ? Less vibrations? Sorry if off topic my dudes.

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Beauty machine... outta my price range, curious to why does everyone line up pins along what looks like one strip of hardwood flooring? Does it shake less ? Less vibrations? Sorry if off topic my dudes.

I'm guessing so the pins don' sink into the carpet and underlay but it' just a guess.

And it is a beauiful pin. Someone will be happy.

staydown

Jan 31, 2017
Niagara region
I'm guessing so the pins don' sink into the carpet and underlay but it' just a guess.

And it is a beauiful pin. Someone will be happy.

It's tough to properly level on carpet, the boards also disperse weight to not damage the carpet v the small circular levellers on the legs.

This pin is in better than new condition imho, buy with confidence.

D@N

Jan 20, 2016
Canada
I’ve played this game and can honestly say it is the nicest and cleanest version of this game I have ever played. Lots of mods and toys to keep your eyes busy and interested while playing a fun fast game.

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b
Status
Not open for further replies.