• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT Looking for Pinball Machines 2010 and Newer

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
I have new in box inventory for professional/Amateur home grow operations, high end lights from 200 to 1000w, tents from 2'x 2.5', 3'x3', 4'x4', 5'x5' all the way up to 10'x10', ventilation, fans, filtration, ducting, scissors, netting, thermometer, tester, trays, risers, fabric pots etc all New in Box NIB if you have a machine in great shape and you'd like to trade for an elite grow kit let me know what you have. Thanks for checking this out!

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
lol, when we moved into our house 17 years ago there was a grow op across the street that we had no idea about until 6 cop cars showed up at the house one morning. You'd think they were building bombs...

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Times have truly changed ha ha makes me think of that nice arcade hidden back off the highway near Kerr street in Oakville, had the nice pool tables and bar area.... and lots of cops in the parking lot on weekends :eek:o_O:cool: ah the 90's :rolleyes: hahaha didn't play no fancy Lethal Weapon 3 back then though... stole my money :( :D ahhh times have changed!

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Times have truly changed ha ha makes me think of that nice arcade hidden back off the highway near Kerr street in Oakville, had the nice pool tables and bar area.... and lots of cops in the parking lot on weekends :eek:o_O:cool: ah the 90's :rolleyes: hahaha didn't play no fancy Lethal Weapon 3 back then though... stole my money :( :D ahhh times have changed!

Arnold's Funland... had a location on Kerr (And a couple of spots on Speers Rd too) and then moved it to off Morden.

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Don't be shy now... price of tomatoes will be up by ketchup festival :eek: :D the distribution chains are effected and prices might... I need a new pin title.... and what do you need? o_O

To the practitioners.... How about Kung Fu? WC ,WT, WV, Need to outfit your new studio? need an instructors Jong? 2? 3? 5? I have authentic Buick Yip parallels and other assorted Jongs, Striking pads, Butterfly Swords and other assorted studio gear.