• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Kijiji - Time Zone

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
it seems in nice condition , looks like a repainted cabinet , pinside price ranges around 800 us , so asking 1200 Can. seems about right .

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
it should be pointed out as you asked for comments , the lower cab isnt repainted to original. Getting a nice backglass and playfield is always a good thing for any machine.

As a side note , how can anyone put merit in someones review on kijiji? To me it does more harm than good for any one selling anything. one doesnt know the reasons why someone would put unresponsive or any other bad comments. someone offering 500 cash for a 1000 machine is more than likely going to not get a response. Selling a 50 year old machine in perfect working order at time of sale doesnt necessitate something wont go wrong in transport or in time .

Having a reply rate for a seller of a pinball is ridiculous. anyone that has tried to sell a machine knows the number of lowball offers that ALWAYS come through - a lot of the usual suspects too.
Im only commenting on this because i see one poor review for rob on his kijiji listing and not knowing the circumstance seem to side with the seller immediately . someone disgruntled not getting something for what they were willing to offer.

reviews for sellers on this site ( and others ) carry much more weight

Reactions: elmerstinklemen

Thom Smith

Feb 22, 2019
Waterloo, ON
It's a question of coordinating a drop in to see the machine.

I'm hoping to be able to do that next Saturday if the machine is still available.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Thom Smith

Feb 22, 2019
Waterloo, ON
I've been looking at those and if it really bothers me I might go for that. Right now I figure what's on the outside isn't as important as what's on the inside.

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

elmerstinklemen

Nov 10, 2018
london
it should be pointed out as you asked for comments , the lower cab isnt repainted to original. Getting a nice backglass and playfield is always a good thing for any machine.

As a side note , how can anyone put merit in someones review on kijiji? To me it does more harm than good for any one selling anything. one doesnt know the reasons why someone would put unresponsive or any other bad comments. someone offering 500 cash for a 1000 machine is more than likely going to not get a response. Selling a 50 year old machine in perfect working order at time of sale doesnt necessitate something wont go wrong in transport or in time .

Having a reply rate for a seller of a pinball is ridiculous. anyone that has tried to sell a machine knows the number of lowball offers that ALWAYS come through - a lot of the usual suspects too.
Im only commenting on this because i see one poor review for rob on his kijiji listing and not knowing the circumstance seem to side with the seller immediately . someone disgruntled not getting something for what they were willing to offer.

reviews for sellers on this site ( and others ) carry much more weight
Thanks for the insights. That bad review came from a clown named Jay who wanted to trade me a gaming laptop for Time Zone. I barely know what that is! I politely said 'no' and that's the review I got! A bit of snooping shows he makes a habit of this. People!

Reactions: Hammerhead

Thom Smith

Feb 22, 2019
Waterloo, ON
Just to wrap this up, I wanted to say that the overall experience was very enjoyable. The seller, Rob, was quite knowledgeable and was able to provide some great insight. If we both hadn't had places to be, I would probably have been there all afternoon.

The game is in great shape and despite the cabinet not being stock, its fine and doesn't affect game play in the least.

My wife and I have played it just about every night since its arrival and we are still having loads of fun.

The only problem I have is that I now want more. The limits of space being one of the restricting factors.