• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Judge Dredd Deadworld Issue

juandylan

Nov 18, 2012
Thorold
I'm having a weird, intermittent issue with the Deadworld on Judge Dredd.

Third shot up the ramp to start multiball, ball diverts OK into Deadworld, planet spins to collect ball and then moves forward a bit to stage for the final move to the crane. Multiball starts but the planet doesn't start back up to move the ball to the crane. Once all balls drain, the locked ball is still sitting up in the Deadworld. Can't get it to start moving until I drop all of the judge targets again.

Again, it is intermittent but seems to be happening more and more frequently (every few games now). I'm guessing it's an opto issue somewhere, but where do I start?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dylan

thewebexpert

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Almonte, Ontario
I am in no way an expert ... but if I was trying to troubleshoot it, I would be in test mode, and make sure none of the optos are stuck "on" and make sure each one responds when I break the beam. Once you find the one, it may just need an alignment or replacement.

Allan

Jan 16, 2014
Binbrook
Switch test is a good start if your really stuck I do house calls in Niagara and surrounding area,34 years experience.