• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Joker Poker vs Power Play

Mike Walsh

Aug 12, 2017
C.B.S. , Newfoundland
I really want to keep a Solid State Chime game in the collection.I have a Joker Poker I have done a restore on ( I really enjoy the game ) and now I’m working on a Power Play. It looks like a really fun game but I see it’s ranked much lower than Joker Poker but valued higher.
I’m looking for some input. What are your thoughts on these two games!?
Thanks
Mike

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I've spent more time on a Power Play than I have on a Joker Poker... I prefer the theme of Power Play but if I were making the choice I'd go with Joker Poker... more drops... more fun! I believe Joker Poker to be the better player.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
I prefer the theme of Power Play but if I were making the choice I'd go with Joker Poker... more drops... more fun! I believe Joker Poker to be the better player.

I agree, although I'm not clear on your idea of the theme of Power Play. Other than a Black Hawks emblem and the backglass there is nothing in the theme that actually ties it to hockey. Joker Poker ties the cards into the targets quite nicely.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
I agree, although I'm not clear on your idea of the theme of Power Play. Other than a Black Hawks emblem and the backglass there is nothing in the theme that actually ties it to hockey. Joker Poker ties the cards into the targets quite nicely.

I’m a Blackhawks fan so that is actually exactly the theme part I like about it :)

Reactions: CJBob