• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Johnny Mnemonic Pinball (Delivery Ottawa to Cambridge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightZone

Nov 25, 2012
Ottawa, ON
GAME IS SOLD.

UPDATE: I'm going to Cambridge next week. Willing to provide FREE delivery to your door if you are on the way and not far off the 401/407 or willing to meet.

Very nice Johnny Mnemonic pinball for sale. Working 100%. Includes spare new right ramp.

I bought the game as a parts game about 15 to 18 years ago. It was missing boards and a lot of parts under the playfield. I stored it in my crawl space. Never exposed to the elements and over the years I acquired the parts it needed. I eventually got the expensive parts it was missing which was the main board and spinner. The spinner in particular wasn't easy to get. I found an NOS spinner assembly.

The game was rebuilt around January 2019. The game was completely shopped with many new parts installed including the spinner and assembly, and many parts underneath the playfield and on top.

The hand mechanism was completely rebuilt with brand new x-nut, y-nut, and opto wheel. I took the whole assembly apart and cleaned every mech. Put it back together and it's been working like a charm ever since.

The game was completely shopped. Every part removed and cleaned. Playfield had two coats of wax applied.

The playfield is exceptionally nice. I don't think it had a lot of plays. I included a picture of under the playfield to show how nice it is.

LEDs were installed in GI. I used incandescent bulbs in inserts.

Backglass includes signature from the artist John Youssi who did the artwork for the game. I got this signature when I went to Chicago Expo many years ago.

There are no broken plastics.

Front of the cabinet has fade. The lower sides are very nice with bright red. The head on either side shows wear. It is possible to buy decals for the head. I put the game between other games so doesn't bother me.

The right ramp had a hairline crack. I repaired it and made a ramp protector which you can see in the pics. The protector will work for years. I'm also including a new right ramp in case you want to simply replace it or keep it as a back up like I did.

Game plays exceptionally well with no errors.

Pictures can be found on my Kijiji ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/ottawa/johnny-mnemonic-full-size-pinball-machine/1533165598

Asking $4,700 obo
Located in Ottawa, ON

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.