• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB JJP Pirates of the Caribbean

Marsien

Sep 27, 2019
Repentigny
you should have take mine haha!! its gone to us
if you are a player it’s the same playfield and gameplay for around 8k$ less lool!!

Last edited:

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
I am interested in POTC, but just couldn't have have with Depp's face in the middle of the pf (like I couldt/didnt have Angus' mugg staring back at me on ACDC - which would leave me with the Collectors - whats that going for?? 30k Canadian?? More?? Sweet Jebus!!! Just doesnt make sense.

jsa2145

Aug 9, 2021
Coaticook
I am interested in POTC, but just couldn't have have with Depp's face in the middle of the pf (like I couldt/didnt have Angus' mugg staring back at me on ACDC - which would leave me with the Collectors - whats that going for?? 30k Canadian?? More?? Sweet Jebus!!! Just doesnt make sense.
I guess you could buy a SE and put a CE playfield in it :p

Reactions: ritewhereiwant2b

jurulz

Dec 20, 2019
Montreal
I'm not even sure what it does, do you know ?
According to Pinside:

« You may be referring to the Star Map "mystery" shots. If you shoot the Star Map when no chapters are qualified, a single shot will flash white for a second and the star field (LE and CE only) will draw a symbol representing the same shot. For example, the star field will draw the letter P if the P lane is the necessary shot. Anyway, each time you make one of these shots the star constellation book will be displayed to indicate the bonus has been collected. Collect enough and Extra Ball is lit. »

Personally, Not sure it worth the 12-15k more then the SE…