• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

If you had to sell one...

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
So I'm considering making the rash but logical decision of selling one of my games to help expand my business. Despite popular belief, I'm actually finding it harder and harder to part with the games in my basement because I'm actually really happy with what I've got down there.

Here's my current list:

X-Men: Wolverine (HUO)
Avengers: Hulk (HUO)
Spiderman Black (HUO)
Tron Pro (HUO)
Iron Man (HUO)
Strange Science (mint)
Terminator 3 (project pin)

Strange Science and Terminator 3 are going for sure.. they don't fit my baller HUO status. ;) But which of the others would you get rid of first and why?

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Sell SMB and buy a regular SM, that one is a no brainier IMO

Other than that I'd say get rid of Xmen, the code is a shit show and with Wayson at the helm I don't see it getting better.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I would say sell your BSM and swap to a regular SM. You know who has one and wants an ACDC Premium right? ;)

At this point I would say sell Xmen and I will glady take it for $5000 because that is what they are currently being dumped at on pinside with shaker too! :lol: Just kidding, had an Xmen and I did enjoy playing it but not enough to want to own for a second time like TSPP.

Vengeance

Nov 14, 2012
Keswick, ON
Chris Bardon said:
The real question is, which of those would you be able to find again when you decide you want them back?

The answer remains the same....

Xmen, everyone is dumping them so it will be easy to pick on up again.