• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD HUO TSPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
-- Sold --

Hi Folks,

The machine is undocumented home use only but like all TSPPs it has been played a bunch. Plays 100%, looks great. Minor wear in the pictures.

In a small collection you have to move machines you don't want to sell some times.

$8,500 OBO. Free shipping available to Montreal on the weekend of October 2nd.

Willing to ship but I haven't shipped before, you'll need to make arrangements and walk me though the process. I'll pack it and I'd pack it like I'd want to receive a machine.

New Comet LEDs, new Titans throughout, LCD ColourDMD which can be removed and replaced with orange DMD with one line out (if you're looking to save money), new itchy and scratchy, few new coil, all new coils sleeves, cliffys throughout, art blades (couple of minor dings), new Rottendog Driverboard, lollipop rail attachment add-on thingys, treehouse light cover and LED flipper buttons.

The Living Room VUK has tape on the coil, which appears to have a crack it in. It works didn't want to touch it but I have a replacement coil.

Pics here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gruj_bipRNCwKVlv0uLShT2VT1E8avFa?usp=sharing also willing to do video chat or send videos. Just Ask.

Cheers,

Dave

Last edited:

sixtyfourbits

Apr 2, 2019
Neepawa, MB
Oh man, I need my crypto to shoot up in value asap so that I can buy this!
Realistically though I doubt it stays available for that long. Great looking machine, good luck with your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.