• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

How much is a NIB?

kevin the 1984 kid

Nov 16, 2012
Niagara
With prices they way they are now I was thinking about getting a NIB pro stern pinball. Does anyone know how much would it be with tax in?

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
that seems a little high .. no

Despite what's been said in this thread, exchange rates have a BIG impact. I saved hundreds on my last prem purchase because the exchange rate got so favorable from the time I ordered to the time I received the game. 11-11.5k$ seems like a more accurate price range for a prem taxes in(15%) with the current rates. under 9k for a pro

BMHouze

Mar 11, 2014
Delhi Ontario
Exchange was not the best on my day. Nor did my contract get re-written like the EU customers.
Mine came in while the 25% tariff was up and running to the EU.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Despite what's been said in this thread, exchange rates have a BIG impact. I saved hundreds on my last prem purchase because the exchange rate got so favorable from the time I ordered to the time I received the game. 11-11.5k$ seems like a more accurate price range for a prem taxes in(15%) with the current rates. under 9k for a pro
Hoping the rate will stay that way if they ever do another Sth Premium run! :D