• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Houdini $8800

Dana Harvey

Oct 8, 2018
Newfoundland
Testing the waters on a HUO Houdini. All the upgrades of a deluxe version minus the topper. Comes with goody bag, extras, and paperwork. Originated from Nitro and manufactured in April 2018. Just over 1000 total plays, Willing to pallet, package and drop off at D&R depot. Would prefer to trade for newer stern pro, or later stern like spiderman as an example. In trade scenario need a person willing to likewise ship to myself. More pictures available upon request, I have $9500 into it so that's the asking price. Of course open to +/- cash on trade. Feel free to pm with any questions.

Thanks,
Dana

Attachments

• Houdini 1.JPG
    Houdini 1.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 66
  • Houdini 2.JPG
    Houdini 2.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Dana Harvey

Oct 8, 2018
Newfoundland
What are the Deluxe upgrades? (I thought the only difference was the topper.) I can not find any info on American Pinball's website either.
Some distributers list the extras in the deluxe as (Includes Interior Side Art, Topper, Shaker Motor, Knocker, Magic Glass & Steampunk flippers). This one doesn't have the topper of course. Of note also it does have the upgraded power supply and coil performance kit as well. Thanks Dana