• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Hot Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beafraid

Dec 13, 2012
Maple
That's why I said or best offer. When I checked with the bank yesterday thats what it would cost in Canadian to buy the game new with tax.
Last I checked you also have to pay for shipping from Tommy.

Either way it says or best offer. I can go lower but I can't go higher.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
That's what I like about P~Rev... everyone is sooooooo helpful when you're trying to sell! Tables conveniently turn when they're selling their "minty rares" tho o_O:D:) ha ha ha

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
I think folks are simply trying to help you sell this game. It's a public forum, so you can't control what people will write anyway.

You have a nice looking game but, as pointed out, it is still available at Nitro with accessories for about the same asking price. It's information you probably would like to have if the situation was reverse and you were the buyer. The 'peanut gallery' works both ways!

Having said that, I absolutely wish you GLWS!

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Now you're starting to see it... gas, masks and it all leads to... food! Food prices that is and worse I'd say! Not long til people start seeing the long term effects! Pot is one thing but food is an entirely different thing ;)... can't eat our pins now can we o_O:eek:;) FINE... But I'm starting with the HULK figure on the Avengers.... looks soft and chewable ;):p:D

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
Now you're starting to see it... gas, masks and it all leads to... food! Food prices that is and worse I'd say! Not long til people start seeing the long term effects! Pot is one thing but food is an entirely different thing ;)... can't eat our pins now can we o_O:eek:;) FINE... But I'm starting with the HULK figure on the Avengers.... looks soft and chewable ;):p:D
Hulk smash MichaelQPinball..!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.