• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND High Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
Still looking for a nice to decent high speed

cash or I have a 1983 Atari Star Wars that needs some work on the monitor and a 1973 mint Minisota fats Hustler slate top pool table may condsidering trading both or partial trade plus cash for your highspeed or just cash.

Whats out there?

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
This kijiji ad was from over 4 months ago, did you pick it up recently or a while ago and just forgot to update this thread? Either way congrats on getting your High Speed!

VA3AVP

Dec 22, 2013
BelleRiver
This kijiji ad was from over 4 months ago, did you pick it up recently or a while ago and just forgot to update this thread? Either way congrats on getting your High Speed!
I picked it up about two weeks ago now it was an older couple every dealer across Ontario was trying to low ball him the fellow did not need the money and was pretty set on his price. Same machine you posted I just got very lucky the fellow was battling cancer and like I said did not need the money he was just selling a few things off for his wife. It was a beautiful day and my girlfriends dad drove me there with the van and a small covered trailer. When we arrived the gentleman had just got back from the doctor with his wife and was told he was now cancer free. He explained the history of the machine that at one time he claimed was owned by the Chinese mafia in the Toronto area before he was able to purchase it 23 years ago. Apparently dealers had been offering him and his Wife between $500.00 and $1400.00 for the machine but like I said they did not need the money. I was happy to get it for $2100.00 I also think they way the machine was titled on kiji it maybe did not come up as much on searches.
I think I got lucky thanks again if not for your listing would not have gotten it :) Just working on upgrading all the boards now having a blast!

Attachments

• IMG_4814[590].JPG
    IMG_4814[590].JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.