• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Halloween pinball

Rascal

Sep 20, 2015
nova scotia, canada
Was not planning in getting one, but definitely was interested! I may have to move to NS to play yours if you got Halloween!! Just that topper is worth it, man alive...!!
You could almost say that the topper is killer! I thought about getting the BSE, but after looking at the options and no topper I spent a little more.
Go big or go home.

Reactions: Saltimbanco

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
You'll be happy with having gone big on that one, it looks a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Show stopper in any game room, so unique with multiple levels! I love the art package! Mods anyone? Lol

Spooky seems real confident about gameplay as well, they sold more games than ever within a few hours. Are we seeing the beginning of a bigger Spooky?

Anyway, congrats!!!

GhostedPINBALL

Jan 10, 2021
SW Ontario
OH WOW!! That is a loaded pin that looks awesome and a great classic theme and a cool topper too boot. Just may have a problem playing that one alone after midnight :)

dos.reboot

Nov 19, 2012
Windsor. ON.
None of Spookys games have impressed me so far with their shots. I just can't buy without playing or at the very least watch gameplay.