• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Guns And Roses Pinstadium Concert Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
GLWTS. Last year I tried selling unopened PinStadiums the best offer I got was less than half of what they cost. I ended up giving them to my recipient on the secret santa thing on Pinside. I chose to make someone's day rather than entertain ridiculous offers.

Reactions: Pinpickle and Paul

Locutus

Feb 1, 2019
Richmond Hill
don't remember seeing yours MrMikeMan, but I think you have to be patient with these type of things (or offer at big discount). I'm not sure everyone appreciates pinstadiums. Unless someone knows you well, and are very local to them, a lot of people will just order from the manufacturer (again, unless big discount)
With that being said, usually people will want to see a price. Or you risk getting a number of people offering 50 cents on the dollar thinking you're desperate.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
GLWTS. Last year I tried selling unopened PinStadiums the best offer I got was less than half of what they cost. I ended up giving them to my recipient on the secret santa thing on Pinside. I chose to make someone's day rather than entertain ridiculous offers.
Well, at least somebody was real happy to get this under their Christmas tree! :) I'm really looking forward to this year's Secret Santa! 175 participants so far, but I'm sure @LesManley will add a few until we get to it!

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
That’s really nice of you! Great gift for a secret Santa. Sorry for the delay in getting back to everyone. I decided to try them out first. If I don’t like them I will put them back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.