• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Gottlieb Volley

Renfrew County

Nov 13, 2014
Ontario
Just picked up this pin, no manual or drawings wondering how I can change to award an extra ball, currently set on free play and awarding an extra game?

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
I don't think that's an option.

Most Gottlieb single player EMs came in either replay or add-a-ball formats. Volley is a replay (free game).

Hopefully you've got it set to 5 ball though.
There's a Jones plug usually in the bottom of the cab or under the playfield. You can insert the plug to the holes on the left for 3 ball or the right for 5. It changes how things are awarded as well.

Most games of this vintage should be set to 5 balls.

Great game!
Enjoy!

Renfrew County

Nov 13, 2014
Ontario
Drano.. long time, thanks for the info. this is a great game plays well, sad to say the owner painted it green!! the playfield and back glass are real good. I would love to get an original cabinet someday. Thanks Warlock

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Drano.. long time, thanks for the info. this is a great game plays well, sad to say the owner painted it green!! the playfield and back glass are real good. I would love to get an original cabinet someday. Thanks Warlock

No problem... most of the ones that Scott has owned pass through me as well.
A few of us here are big fans of the game.

If the game ends up staying with you long term I'm sure one of us could get you some good cab images so you could get some stencils made up.
I think twisted pins offers this service.... or maybe it was someone else?

Renfrew County

Nov 13, 2014
Ontario
Thanks, I checked the site out and you were right on the pin. lol
I may have to put this on the wish list. I noticed the paint on the back glass rubs off easily, should I Spray some clear coat on it?