• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Godzilla Premium (ON HOLD DEPOSIT RECEIVED)

nork69

Jan 20, 2022
Sherbrooke, Qc
Hi boys and girls

here is for sale this wonderful pinball machine
I bought it new last year from Michel Bergeron in Montreal
it'S MINT, as new, 100% ok.
13500$
No negotiation price is the price.
item is at J1S 0H1
you can text me at 819-578-1780 or via this forum message system
Thanks for looking
and no LOTR is not for sale.

My first language is French, but I'll do my best in English

Reactions: Padre

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Sign of the current times. Not everyone has $13.5k of disposable cash lying around, especially during tax season.

Reactions: dnaman

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
Can't believe this is still here... OK, random act of kindness time: Godzilla prem is my favorite pin in my 4 pin collection. Ive always really needed to love the theme of the pin to LOVE it as I do with my other three: WWLE, JP prem, Rush LE. For me Godzilla theme is just ok, Ive never watched a full Godzilla movie... But, this pin...amazing... Once again, GLWS!

Reactions: Chambahz

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Clearly the desire for pinball is on the decline and prices are reaching a range that many can’t or or not willing to shell out for luxury items. And those that have to borrow to feed their desire don’t want to pay 6-8% interest on top of a game price. Will be interesting to see where the market goes from here.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Clearly the desire for pinball is on the decline and prices are reaching a range that many can’t or or not willing to shell out for luxury items. And those that have to borrow to feed their desire don’t want to pay 6-8% interest on top of a game price. Will be interesting to see where the market goes from here.
Lots of money out there still but lots of new games also means a lot of old games up for sale.

Spring - Summer also slower for pin sales.

Reactions: Chambahz

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
True the new games are abundant and I have picked up 2 myself. But the used game buyers are the ones that are more affected and I would say typically have shallower pockets, hence games are sitting on the market for a long time. Even at decent prices.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
True the new games are abundant and I have picked up 2 myself. But the used game buyers are the ones that are more affected and I would say typically have shallower pockets, hence games are sitting on the market for a long time. Even at decent prices.
Location is everything for this pin. If it were in Toronto, I'll bet it would be gone by now.
$13,500 is a great deal but incorporate a trip of 13 hours, return (not including time spent chatting, viewing the game, loading it up...) and then add gas... this will cost you over $13,700 and a Hellish Saturday.
You seem to draw conclusions without any evidence.
Case in point:
"Clearly the desire for pinball is on the decline"

Reactions: kool1

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Not sure what yo
Congrats on the "Deposit Received"!
CLEARLY the desire for pinball is on the upswing again.
Phew. Close call there for a minute!
not sure what you do for a living hambahz, but I value my time much greater than $200 for a pain in the ass Saturday trip. Not to mention it would cost more than $200 in gas and possibly a hotel. That’s at least a $1500 (+ mileage) trip min in my world. The point is in the past 2 years games are sitting longer and continue to sit. Not long ago both this Godzilla and your 1000 play DP would have sold within days especially below NIB. The challenge for all sellers is that games are still available NIB from P1A with a bit of patience, you get a crisp new game for $1000 more. Someone looking for a discount should buy your game as the price is fair. GLWS.

ritewhereiwant2b

Dec 22, 2013
Oakville
All good points! It's also how you look at it. I picked up my JP Prem in Sudbury. Made a day of it as I hadn't been in Sudbury for decades, brought my son...it was a fabulous 'picking up a new pin' day. Great seller, great memories. Doesn't get better than that!

...and now it sits in my collection kicking my butt most every day...Elwin!@!!$#

Reactions: RoyalG and tom_454