• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Ghostbusters Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I feel like changing the lineup a bit, and I'd like some more time on Ghostbusters. Since we don't have any in TOPL, best way to get it might just be to buy one. Thinking about going NIB (possibly through Nitro), but thought I'd check locally first to see whether anyone has decided to move one.

Bigbossfan

Aug 22, 2013
Lincoln, NB
Congrats Chris, you're gonna love it. I saw in your other thread about the airball deflector......you'll definetly need this. The air balls are insane on this pin, and with that mod, they are pretty well reduced to nil.

Reactions: brad808

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Yeah, I've noticed some pretty crazy airballs already off that whole area of the PF-looks like a few people have come up with a similar design. Other than that though, no real issues with the game on setup. I did end up making a couple of other adjustments, like hammering the metal outlane guides a little higher, which seems to have helped with balls hopping over them. I have also noticed that shots to the right orbit sometimes aren't registering, but I haven't noticed anything consistent one way or the other. I thought it might just be the ball not making it all the way to the top orbit gate, but then sometimes it'll register regardless? Need to take a look at the switch positions.

Slimer mech is perfect though-registers hits cleanly, and no interference with any other PF features. Game also came with the ecto goggles shield update, although I'm not sure about the drop target springs. I saw that PBL sells a new set that is supposed to help with rejected hits, but I've only had this happen once. Does this tend to get worse over time?

So far scores on this game are really variable-bad games are really short and really bad, but a good game seems to score a lot. Best I've managed so far is just under 500M, with no real progress towards finishing the ladders.

Status
Not open for further replies.