• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Getting responses from Stern support

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
I had a couple of questions about my Ghostbusters, so I went to email stern about it, but haven't managed to get a reply yet. Last time I had an issue, Pat or Chas got back to me right away, but I tried submitting once through the website before Christmas, again through the website a couple weeks ago, and once direct to Chas and Pat last week, and still no answers. Just seems out of character to not even get at least a "we're still catching up after the break and we'll get back to you" email.

Honestly, I just wanted to confirm that yes, the interlock switches were removed on purpose (and if so, why), and also to ask a question about one of my inserts. Came out of the box with the 60 ghosts insert looking like this:

20161224_113549.jpg

And I was asking about whether that's considered a "normal" defect, and whether there's any way they'd suggest touching that up.

Anyway, I just thought it was odd that I didn't hear anything back from them-they used to be much more responsive.