• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

General humbling apology and/or comment

stiffler4444

Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Beach, Ontario
Hi all

Most of you don't know me other than that guy "stiffler4444" who occasionally chimes in with pearls of (less than) wisdom or an odd wanted to buy add. Just wanted to say that in my 42 years of life, I've not come across such an impressive bunch of folks as I've found here on PinRev. I'm not a big tech guy and have limited experience with online communities, but certainly enjoy the daily distraction, tech info and general commraderi that exists on this page. I'm usually busy with automotive distractions and work, but find few things as calming and rewarding as the daily posts that crop up here. Really just want to thank everyone and apologize to some of the more dedicated folk that put much more work into this hobby than I do. I appreciate and rely on all of your insight, advice and overall wisdom on all things silver ball. Thank You all. Let's all keep this up and respect one another. It's rare these days and to have this kind of community.
peace.

Dave