• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FS: Sony HMZ-T1 personal 3D Headset

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
Seen here:

http://www.amazon.ca/Personal-Viewer-Vi ... B005SCYZGA

Really cool item, but with a toddler and another one on the way I'll probably never use this again. This thing basically makes you feel like you're sitting in a movie theatre by yourself. Works in 2D or 3D, and works with anything that has HDMI output including all standard multi-media players (ie. Boxee), DVD / Blu-Ray players, regular TV and all current and forthcoming consoles (really cool for 3D gaming).

Used a total of 3 times, it's in like-new condition.

$600 shipped

Attachments

• 31VEpD4GG9L.jpg
    31VEpD4GG9L.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 277

bstock

Apr 1, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Wow that looks really cool! Never heard of it before. Reminds me of the modern day Nintendo Virtual Boy! Can't help but wonder if like Virtual Boy, it would be pretty hard on the eyes?

REVOLUTION

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2012
GTA
www.pinballrevolution.com
bstock said:
Wow that looks really cool! Never heard of it before. Reminds me of the modern day Nintendo Virtual Boy! Can't help but wonder if like Virtual Boy, it would be pretty hard on the eyes?

That's really dependent on the user. The manual does recommend a break every hour (more so to cover their own butts), but I watched Prometheus and Star Trek: Into Darkness in 3D from start to finish on this thing with no problems.

I figure those of us who stare at computer monitors all day wouldn't have a problem with it.

movingpictures

Nov 29, 2012
Mont-Real
Trade for a Virtual Boy? :lol:

virtual-boy.jpg