• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

[FOUND]: EATPM

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
**EDIT Elvira found.

**EDIT Dec 26/13** Creech has been found...added to the collection before Xmas. Couldn't be happier. I know the newest game is always the "favorite" but in this case, it may be true. Still looking for a decent example of ELVIRA AND THE PARTY MONSTERS...why does it seem that every time one comes up, its located in Quebec?

--------------------
Not a big WTB poster...and I know a couple guys are already keeping their ears to the ground for me on these...but I am looking to add Creature from the Black Lagoon and Elvira and the Party Monsters to my collection.

We have just moved into our "forever home". Money is being requisitioned for "new things" for this bigger home plus the renovation of the basement, and I see the cache of available money dwindling quite rapidly...thus my window for adding machines closing along with it. I am willing to look at a variety of conditions of the machines, anything from "player's copy" to "CQ" is acceptable--but no projects. Would like to find something GTA, but would be willing to make a drive if something comes up from a trusted source in the community that is a bit further away. I know these are games that don't come up that often, but a WTB plea is worth a shot.

Thanks for looking...

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Re: WTB: EATPM

A Pinside member in Calgary has a pretty decent looking EATPM but sadly it's not for sale (his wife said no!). Another Pinside member in Pittsburgh is selling one with an uninstalled NOS populated playfield and will throw in an empty beat up cabinet. Price tag on that is $4K. That's way too steep for me for what amounts to a "project machine" with nice parts. If the high price doesn't kill the deal, the shitty exchange rate and import tax does. There are a couple out there, however the search continues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
Re: WTB: EATPM and a couple other Sys 11 game

Still looking. EATPM is at the top of the list, but I would consider the following Sys 11s:

1) EATPM
2) Transporter: The Rescue
3) High Speed
4) Cyclone
5) Swords of Fury
6) Diner

I have a WH20 that I would be willing to add to a potential deal for a game/games near the top of that list. NOT interested in selling WH20 outright at this time...just needed a game to mention to try and grease the trade wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.