• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Foos Topper/Xpression lights

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I think from memory it's usually about 1-2 years after the release of the game that the accessories start becoming available. Sometimes longer (STh, JP for example).

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
I think from memory it's usually about 1-2 years after the release of the game that the accessories start becoming available. Sometimes longer (STh, JP for example).
yeah, Ive heard the year plus this and I know the xpression lights for other games took their sweet sweet time to get here. I was hoping someone heard a rumour, esp since apparently Stern is making an effort to close that gap.

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Stern has been reported to be working on the topper and I have a deposit in on one from a US supplier. i was told to expect something in Jan 2024 and that it is to be awesome. Time will tell. However Stern has also reported that they have recognized the need to get accessories to market much faster than the last few years so I suspect you will see the delay shortened to 6-12 months max as buyers want the accessories with their new games, not when they are ready to sell them to their second owners.

Reactions: Steve Lennox

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
Stern has been reported to be working on the topper and I have a deposit in on one from a US supplier. i was told to expect something in Jan 2024 and that it is to be awesome. Time will tell. However Stern has also reported that they have recognized the need to get accessories to market much faster than the last few years so I suspect you will see the delay shortened to 6-12 months max as buyers want the accessories with their new games, not when they are ready to sell them to their second owners.
thanks for the insight ! I've been checking the stern site on the regular, somehow I missed the 007 topper initially. Hopefully there's some motion on the lighting as well.

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
thanks for the insight ! I've been checking the stern site on the regular, somehow I missed the 007 topper initially. Hopefully there's some motion on the lighting as well.
The Bond topper is available on the Nitro Pinball site and in stock.

Canadian prices and no duty as ships from BC.

Reactions: Steve Lennox

Steve Lennox

Jan 6, 2021
Whitby, Ontario
The Bond topper is available on the Nitro Pinball site and in stock.

Canadian prices and no duty as ships from BC.

Appreciate that - I did get one, but missed the release. Nitro is my go-to for accessories and bookmarked on my browser tab so I don't miss the next release, hah

Pinpickle

Oct 5, 2021
Oakville
According to Zach Menny from The Pinball Podcast. All distributors had a meeting with Seth at Stern and he addressed this very issue. Going forward on all new pins, Stern plans to release accessories for said cornerstone in a much more timely manor. They admitted to taking way to long. So hopefully a sign of things to come.

Reactions: Ryan Dodd