• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Foo Fighters LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Basically brand new.

Only had it about a week, but I have a couple games coming in and something has to go.

Basically asking for what I have in it.

$22,000

Located in Ajax.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Is it a valid question to ask why you paid about $2100 more for this game?
Of course you have every right to list it for whatever you want and there may be a demand for it even higher than $22k given how hot the title is currently but you seem to have a lot into it?

Reactions: Pinpickle

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Purchased from a US dealer. $500 premium, plus shitty exchange, plus shipping...

The bill comes to $21,500 and change.

The Pinside average is about $14,500 USD and at the current bank exchange, plus tax (both unavoidable) you're at $22,600.

Add to that shipping and brokerage fees, and you're breaking $23,000.

I think I'm fairly priced here.

Gary

Feb 10, 2021
Montreal
Why over pay, couldn't you get one with Jerry, after all these years you been in the community .I know guys in Mtl have LE's and new in the game.. very interesting wouldn't you say.

kool1

Sep 14, 2021
Oakville ON
Why over pay, couldn't you get one with Jerry, after all these years you been in the community .I know guys in Mtl have LE's and new in the game.. very interesting wouldn't you say.
A lot easier to get games in Montreal vs. Toronto from my understanding

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Who do you use in Montreal?

And can I get games in Toronto?

Honestly, even though it costs a bit more, I was very satisfied with the US distro I used.

Reactions: neo_geo and dnaman

dnaman

Oct 1, 2014
London, Canada
Just chiming in on the subject as well. It is too bad that these LEs are so hard to get now. You have to have deep pockets and an 'in' to get them through a distributor. The FF LE is a beautiful pin!

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
A lot of new money has come into the hobby, a lot of deep pockets. The people like myself that would buy the occassional LE have been replaced by those who commit to buying anything and everything the distro brings in.

I'm not putting any new money into the hobby, so unless I sell something, I don't buy.

And with that, I'm lowering my FF LE to $21,500.

Price is firm.

If you're interested, please PM.

Reactions: neo_geo and dnaman

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
A lot of new money has come into the hobby, a lot of deep pockets. The people like myself that would buy the occassional LE have been replaced by those who commit to buying anything and everything the distro brings in.

I'm not putting any new money into the hobby, so unless I sell something, I don't buy.

And with that, I'm lowering my FF LE to $21,500.

Price is firm.

If you're interested, please PM.
I’m in the same boat for money. I’ve thrown enough big money at this hobby. I need to balance things out now. It’s hard to convince myself that I should let my JPLE go for something like GZLE or FFLE. JPLE is just such an awesome game. What if I find that either GZ or FF isn’t as much fun. I’d kick myself.

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
That's where I am too. I refuse to put new money in, and most of what I have is bolted. Really don't want to let FF go, especially after only having it a couple weeks, but one of my grail pins came up, and I had to make a tough decision.

BUMP for new and final price of $21,500!

Reactions: king_pin

Damien

Sep 25, 2016
Toronto
Bump!

Also willing to entertain trades for:

- Monster Bash LE
- Walking Dead LE
- Rush LE

Status
Not open for further replies.