• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Foo Fighters LE $16k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Someone please buy this so I can stop thinking about it.
Stop thinking about what?
The expression lighting?
Mirrored backglass?
Side armor?
Art blades?
Upgraded speakers?
Invisiglass?
Shaker motor?
All for slightly more than a NIB Premium would cost!

Or were you thinking about how this game is ranked #8th on the Pinside top 100?
Or perhaps that it’s more than $800 cheaper than the cheapest listing on Pinside, presently?
So much to think about.
: )

Last edited:

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
Stop thinking about what?
The expression lighting?
Mirrored backglass?
Side armor?
Art blades?
Upgraded speakers?
Invisiglass?
All for slightly more than a NIB Premium would cost!

Or were you thinking about how this game is ranked #8th on the Pinside top 100?
Or perhaps that it’s more than $800 cheaper than the cheapest listing on Pinside, presently?
So much to think about.
: )
That is definitely lots to thank about. Someone is going to get a great deal. GLWS

Reactions: Chambahz

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Disregard, saw 123pin sales forum for his Foo Premium go for $11k.
It warms my heart to see that pinball is so inclusive, including those with special needs. Carry on, my “special friend”! I know it’s tough to understand the difference between “Premium” and “LE” and “$11,000” vs “$12,000” but keep up with your studies and maybe one day you can participate in these complicated discussions!

Reactions: Jeff K.

PinLuvr1965

Nov 12, 2022
Ajax
In fairness, I think it was sold for $11,500. If you look at the last post by gunner you’ll see he talked of a $1000 difference from pinballjah. His was $12,500.

I think he missed the NIB part of your comparison in price and not comparing it to recently sold prices.

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Disregard, saw 123pin sales forum for his Foo Premium go for $11k.
Wow the pinball market is so soft in Canada that we can buy one of the top 10 pins in the FF premium form at $11,000. That’s a good price Being this game is still available, people don’t value the LE at such a high value of a $5,000 added cost. GLWYS It will happen eventaully #discount. .

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
Wow the pinball market is so soft in Canada that we can buy one of the top 10 pins in the FF premium form at $11,000. That’s a good price Being this game is still available, people don’t value the LE at such a high value of a $5,000 added cost. GLWYS It will happen eventaully #discount. .
Wonderful to see you piling on to a post that’s not even accurate, let alone relevant.

As always, if you don’t like my price…
FUCK RIGHT OFF

Last edited:

Paul

Feb 21, 2013
NewBrunswick
A lot of people will only buy LE pins. I think 16k is more than fair for the pin. What isn’t fair is people commenting on some else FS thread talking about premiums and prices.

Saltimbanco

May 24, 2020
National Capital Region
There’s so much analysis and market study from some people discussing price points lately. Annoying as hell. You certainly don’t see that on websites selling cars or even houses!

If you want to discuss prices, or if you are wondering about prices in general, create your own threads. Even better, ask a seasoned member, in a private conversation, what he thinks the game is worth. Bjejus..!

Sorry for the slight derail @Chambahz. This post if for a gorgeous looking FF LE, the seller is asking 16k. And it's a damn fun game.That's all you need to know! Make an offer or move on.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
Ya, it's getting wild.. I paid $18,000 for Alien LE and saw one for sale out west going for $10k cad, my mouth dropped! Wish I would have waited to buy, lol.

Congrats on the sale! Nice game.

Chambahz

Dec 15, 2012
East York, Toronto
The seller brought up the price of a new in box premium, I guess what your saying is that he should not have done that. Oh, ok.
NOBODY needs the kind of help that you think you’re providing. Your comments are irrelevant, inaccurate, and appear to be malicious.
I would very much appreciate if you never post any comment whatsoever in any thread I ever make and I’ll bet I’m not alone in that regard.

hey you with the face

Apr 15, 2015
newmarket
NOBODY needs the kind of help that you think you’re providing. Your comments are irrelevant, inaccurate, and appear to be malicious.
I would very much appreciate if you never post any comment whatsoever in any thread I ever make and I’ll bet I’m not alone in that regard.
If I offended you, I appauligize. Forums and discussions like this help newcomers to the hobby make hard choices between games. You can go with this, or you get with that. It's great dialog. I feel bad for the new guys trying to figure this all out. What is inaccurate? I really did see Alien LV out west for $10k, $10.5k to be exact. I wish I would have waited to buy mine. Hope this helps someone looking for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.