• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Fish Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
Well, it is pretty self-explanatory.

Looking for a nice Fish Tales Pin.

Prefer something in Southwestern Ontario, but will consider traveling for it!

Let me know!!!

Paul Renaud

Jun 3, 2016
OTTAWA
Was buying an EM yesterday and the seller had a Fish Tales he said he was selling next.
I am picking up the machine today and will ask him for a price and PM you his contact info.

mwong168

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2012
Toronto
I know someone as well who might be selling his Fish Tales too. I already forwarded him this thread so hopefully he will send you a PM soon. Good luck on your search otherwise.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Fish Tales is a great game. It takes a bit to grow on you, but once you start humming the music in your sleep all is good.

I regret selling mine (but luckily I bought two and the neighbour down the road owns the other one). It is best as a Two Player challenge game though, best Video Mode of all pinballs I dare say.

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
I play fish tales the most on my phone in pinball arcade. More than addams family or twilight zone even. I find the game play the most fun.

Sent from my Pixel XXXL

theyangman

Feb 18, 2016
London, On
I have been playing a lot of STNG though.... And T2.... I think if this pans out nicely T2 will be my next pin...

Sent from my Pixel XXXL

Status
Not open for further replies.