• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Evapor Rust update.

singlezero

Jul 10, 2014
Orillia ontario
I know evapor rust has been talked about in other posts. there was one in an ultrasonic cleaner thread and in that thread mentioned the metal rescue being a bit cheaper . Anyways Princess Auto is now carrying Evaporrust for 24.99 a gallon.. it was marked as a "New Product" last time I was in the Barrie store. I told another pinballer about that last week and he did me one better. Seems they now carry the 13.5 lt for 69.95 and to boot it has a neat built in washing strainer for those that wish. if your local PA doesn't stock it ask them and they will

evaporrust.png

Reactions: DRANO and Menace

DRANO

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga
Yup, I've used both products and they work the same. That's a good price on the 13.5L
The Metal Rescue is also $24.99/Gal at Canadian Tire (why do I remember it being a lot less?) but this larger size of EvapoRust is roughly a $20 savings!

Guess I need to hit up Princess Auto. I swear by this stuff.

websherpa

Feb 10, 2013
Waterdown, ON
Just make sure you scrub a little depending on the severity of the rust during the process, and dry the pieces quickly WITHOUT rinsing off the Evaporust, otherwise you risk battling flash rusting.