• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FOUND Deadpool premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExportZ

Oct 10, 2021
Quebec
HUO only

I would prefer to see the game before buying it, I can drive to most cities in Quebec, cities in NB near Quebec and Ottawa.

Thanks

Last edited:

ExportZ

Oct 10, 2021
Quebec
@Gebzter I made an offer and you declined it. If you change your mind, you can PM me. Otherwise, I'll pick up a used one near my home or wait for a NIB at P1.

@spikedbat you're an 8 hour drive from me.....the shipping price will probably add a lot. I will update my original post to specify a maximum distance. Thanks for the offer.

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
@Gebzter I made an offer and you declined it. If you change your mind, you can PM me. Otherwise, I'll pick up a used one near my home or wait for a NIB at P1.

@spikedbat you're an 8 hour drive from me.....the shipping price will probably add a lot. I will update my original post to specify a maximum distance. Thanks for the offer.
Player 1 snd or Stern are not making Deadpool anymore

LOCK-IS-LIT

Jan 5, 2022
SWO
Yes I think you are right but only for the Premium model. They will still make the Pro model for DP and JP likely for a run In 2023 and 2024 (if demand is good). TMNT and GOTG are finished now as they did the last run I read on the forums. SW is next to finish with Iron Madian for the Prem model and likely Pro done in 2024. It's pretty easy to be sure come the start of 2023 as Sterns website will show the new updated prices. If that model shows an old price then it's not going to be made anymore. New updated prices mean there is a time least one run planned.

ExportZ

Oct 10, 2021
Quebec
Too bad for me, I'm going to get a used one.
Right now, unless you can get inside news from Stern, the game is not in the archive section.

If the price is too high, I'll move on to the next title on my list...sounds simple, right?

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
If you get a used one does not bother me a bit ...but to satisfy your question is for yourself to call player one and ask them the info ypu need ...I would rather have a new in box rather than one that has been played ..

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
For sure everyone would rather have a NiB game over one that has been played and worn. Games put on it mean maintenance and repair sooner weather you think about it or not. And with the popularity of DP finding one less than NIB prices will be more than difficult.

Reactions: Gebzter
Status
Not open for further replies.