• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Deadpool metal side rails - 400$

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenGo

Aug 10, 2019
Ottawa
Bought these a while ago when I had Deadpool. Unfortunately with COVID I was never able to go to the US and get them, as I had them sent to my storage locker.

Long story short, paid 299 USD plus shipping (which according to xe.com comes to exactly 400!) - looking for what I paid and nothing more. I actually paid a bit more with the shipping but whatever, $400 is fine.

They look sharp! I don't have my DP anymore even lol, been gone at least a year..... so essentially, they are brand new! Typical DP humor, one side reads Bea the other Arthur lol....metal cut outs with any of the colored details (like aforementioned Bea Arthur) being paper.

Would potentially trade for something I need as well... off the top of my head would trade for some pin stadiums, other metal side rails on a Stern game I actually own (Guardians, JP, Godzilla, BKSOR, Star Trek), Willy Wonka mirror blades (they are not the same as most mirror blades!) or a color dmd. I am a fan of mods for sure and would trade for some mods +- cash

Located in Orleans, Ontario... Ottawa. Would also ship at the buyer's expense.

Cheers! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Feliz Navidad, :)

Attachments

• dp.jpg
    dp.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 49
Status
Not open for further replies.