• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD DE - Last Action Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Data East - Last Action Hero for sale. It plays really good, has a alternate translite ( original included if you want ), Cliffy's installed on every hole and scoop, LEDed the whole backbox and some selected inserts, and was recently re-rubbered and cleaned. Game works 100%. Playfield has no wear other than minor wear at the scoop which is covered by the Cliffy, the cabinet is pretty nice and the graphics are great with no fade, the only real issue is seen when the backbox is down or the game is folded. I don't know how this happened but there is a chunk outta the corner of the cabinet corner under the head, you cant see it when the game is set up.. maybe a cart chipped it or something. Not a big deal but worth mentioning. Game has a brand new top glass, a shaker motor, playfield magnets, a awesome crane toy lock, 6 ball multiball, etc. etc. It has the newest CPU Eprom 1.13... just came out about a year ago, manual, and a few other extras. This is a very under-appreciated game in my opinion, lots to shoot for, standard Data East modes and fun. Pictures aren't the greatest, they were from my phone when I first brought the game home, I will try and post better quality pics tonight.

Asking $2600 with the alternate translite - $2500 without.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 45
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 47
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 41
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Bally Boy

Dec 14, 2012
Ancaster
Are you absolutely sure you want to sell it? Hard to find in decent shape, and 1;13 makes it an awesome cheap addams family. I'm never selling mine. The magnets are so sick in this game. I have 8 A listers and this tittle gets played the most, go figure.
Yeah, I'm sure, need space. As much as I'd like to keep them all.... just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.