• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Collective in Toronto

Gary

Feb 10, 2021
Montreal
First time there over the long weekend. I have to say Shane has a really nice line up right now.

Toy Story CE
JP Prem
Godz Prem
Mando LE
Deadpool prem
Elvira Le

I came down from Montréal to pick up an Avengers Prem from one of his friends and would definitely go back if in the area.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Epic collection of pins in fantastic shape, really enjoyed my time there. Didn't know they added a Toy Story, I should make another visit.

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
They sell spray paint as their primary source of revenue I suspect... I find it to be more of an urban/street art store. Not sure how they got into pinball, but the place isn't busy, the selection is great and the games are well maintained.

Reactions: Gary

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
Yeah, he sells a large selection of spray paint and funko pop. ...and has 5 great games in the back. All le's and prem. including an Elvira which I think is the only one on location in Toronto. He had a Stranger Things prem in there before but apparently too much was breaking on it.
Games are playing at $1 each and some were $2 for 3. He's planning up putting them up to $2 soon though. When I was there a week ago he didn't have the ts4 playing yet; I believe him or an employee said they didn't want an $18k game playing for a buck each. ...don't blame him. But they do plan on having it playable soon (maybe already). They're also hoping to put a couple games in the from as well, ...so maybe 7 le/ce/prem at one location!
Seemed like a great guy. Highly recommend stopping by. I saw there's a Gtopl even there soon too.

Gary

Feb 10, 2021
Montreal
Yeah, he sells a large selection of spray paint and funko pop. ...and has 5 great games in the back. All le's and prem. including an Elvira which I think is the only one on location in Toronto. He had a Stranger Things prem in there before but apparently too much was breaking on it.
Games are playing at $1 each and some were $2 for 3. He's planning up putting them up to $2 soon though. When I was there a week ago he didn't have the ts4 playing yet; I believe him or an employee said they didn't want an $18k game playing for a buck each. ...don't blame him. But they do plan on having it playable soon (maybe already). They're also hoping to put a couple games in the from as well, ...so maybe 7 le/ce/prem at one location!
Seemed like a great guy. Highly recommend stopping by. I saw there's a Gtopl even there soon too.

Toy4 is negotiable lol in the sense that Its on free play. So I offered a couples bucks to play it.. it's a beautiful game. I had to turn it off when I was done tho.