• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Coffee table pinball video

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
This thing blew my mind when I first saw it. When I first saw the post I was skeptical, such a classic to "butcher" and put into a coffee table was my initial perspective. But what the creator did, wow, just awesome. It is still a fully functioning Centaur pinball machine. So great. A small detail, but the rub on decals he used for apron seemed like a slick solution for redoing aprons that are unobtainium. His instagram is a good follow. https://www.instagram.com/buildxyz/

Reactions: matthewra

Chris Bardon

Nov 15, 2012
Mississauga, ON
That was actually more detailed than I expected, and it's a neat project. Replacing/re-creating a bunch of the internal logic is impressive, and it looks like it'd actually be a playable game (albeit very low to the ground). The metal studs on the outside were also a neat touch, although that'd make it a pretty dangerous table to have kids around.

Fifty

Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I think this is fantastic. I love what he's done here and how he improved on items. The removal of the plunger and the addition of the menu system is just brilliant.