• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Clay on Kickstarter - Ann Arbor Pin Museum

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com

g-man

Nov 19, 2012
Brampton / Caledon
A far more reasonable venture than the one in California and something that many more hobbyists will be able to enjoy, I believe.

I'm sure I'll end up there one day.

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
From Kickstarter:

How often will the Museum be open?
Our agreement with the township only allows us to be open to the public four weekends a year. This could include a pinball showcase or tournament. Unfortunately they won't allow us to be open more than this. (We have the same problem as PAPA with limited openings.) But as a Kickstarter contributor, we can arrange private showings of the museum just for you! Just contact us and we'd be happy to arrange that. Someone is always around to show off the place and allow a couple hours of pinball fun.

Kind of sucks that its going to be more like the PAPA facility with very limited access to the general public, rather than a Vegas PHOF facility where it can potentially be open 365. All the more reason to donate and get a "private" visit, I guess.

flyer666

Nov 16, 2012
Kitchener, Onatrio
g-man said:
Hmmm, the four weekend a year thing kinda blows.

And I don't think I could stand the pressure of a private viewing. :(

If he is the same way at the his current location....He will just open the doors and leave you alone to play

spiroagnew

Staff member
Dec 1, 2012
Scotch Block, ON
www.creditdotpinball.com
tim.sanderson said:
spiroagnew said:
g-man said:
And I don't think I could stand the pressure of a private viewing. :(

I hear ya! Especially since they make you play with your d••k out during the private visits!

They make you, or they let you? I can work with either. :p

Either way, it's going to get pretty chilly in the winter...