• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Classic Mustangs for sale? Any other vintage car?

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
Hey guys and girls. Looking at delving into the classic car world and was wondering if anyone knew of someone selling a '69 Mustang Mach 1, or something similar to that era (Camaro, Vette etc). Possibly getting out of the pinball hobby to explore something else. I bought a restaurant and moved over 2 months ago and have not even turned my machines on. Isn't winter when we should be playing the most as we are indoors? lol.

There are some cars listed on kijiji but I thought that I might look here for some insight first.

Thanks for passing on any leads that you may have! If I can find the car I am looking for, yes, I will sell all of my machines (except Houdini) - probably even give you a finders fee too :)

Matt Pesch

Jan 16, 2016
Victoria BC
Hey, fellow Windsor guy here.
My dads really connected in the classic car scene around Windsor, are you specifically looking for a v8 muscle car? manual or automatic? I can ask him if he knows of anything.

On a side note, what restaurant did you buy?

Golden Graham

Nov 19, 2012
Essex, Ontario
I ran Bubi's downtown for 22 years....decided it was finally time to quit working for someone else and do it on my own (though I was treated really well and have nothing bad to say about Bubi's). I bought a restaurant in Essex called Wood Craft Pizza & Bar. It has only been 3 months, but the town has really embraced me as one of their own (helped that I moved to Essex in December). We are honestly the place to go in Essex - Live Music twice a week, a Karaoke night (tons of fun), open mic, starting a trivia night....just a great fun place to be.

As for the car...I haven't decided. I was thinking a 69 mustang Mach 1, or maybe the same era of Camaro....just browsing, don't really know a ton about cars so the one I pick up will have to be pretty well restored! lol.

luch

Nov 18, 2012
Newmarket
www.topl.ca
those high end cars are most likely big block cars 4 speed , check out hemmings , and autabuy , kijiji is hit and miss . go to classic car shows , and cruise ins talk to the owners they usually always know pricing and what's for sale , old auto's is good too