• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Cheap parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
I bought one of the two bottom halves of a panthera game, I'm gutting it for a virtual pin machine.

I want to keep the playfield, plastics, light sockets, and some other stuff

There's many below playfield parts that I won't use. 3 x banks of four drop targets. 2 x pop bumper mechs. 2 x flipper mechs. 3 x sling/kicker mechs. 1 x saucer hole pop out. Power transformers. Ect. If you need/want anything send me a message

I'm not looking for much, just hoping to recoup some of my cost, $40 +/- takes it all? Make an offer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 211

Luckydogg420

May 12, 2013
Kitchener
Re: Cheap parts. Come get 'em

I managed to pull everything off of the playfield that I don't want. Again. I don't know if this stuff works, although I'm sure there are useful bits.

If you only want one of two things then its $5 + cost of Canada post. Or pick up here

If you want it all then I'd be happy with $40 for the lot.

Top row
Two pop bumper mechs. One has coil and is mostly complete (I'm keeping top half and caps)
One kick out mech, with coil, looks complete
Two flipper mechs, with coils
Three drop target mechs, each has 4 targets, only one coil.

Bottom row.
Three kicker/sling mechs, with coils.
One ball trough kicker mech, with coil, lane switch and steel rails.
One tilt relay/game over relay mech
One spinner ...from panthera
Twelve lane roll over wires. 9 x left one, 3 x right one

The bottom board. Wysiwyg. Looks pretty bad. Transformers might work, I haven't tested them.
Leftovers of the wiring harness. Might be a couple useful plugs.

I really don't see myself using these parts anytime soon. So rather then sitting on them for years, I'd like them to go to someone who will use them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.