• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Cactus Canyon LE (Traded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Well this wasn’t part of the plan but it’s on the chopping block. Need 2 spots ASAP.

Cactus Canton LE # 759. Bought in July 23 from P1. Hasn’t moved since being unboxed. Comes with optional mirrored backglass. Has water tower mod made by our own Mageek.

Pics here:

12.5k. No shipping. Ottawa area. Will consider trading for a Scooby CE.

Last one that sold locally went for over 14k.

Last edited:

MoPin

Mar 2, 2021
TO
Well this wasn’t part of the plan but it’s on the chopping block. Need 2 spots ASAP.

Cactus Canton LE # 759. Bought in July 23 from P1. Hasn’t moved since being unboxed. Comes with optional mirrored backglass. Has water tower mod made by our own Mageek.

Pics here:

14k. No shipping. Ottawa area.

Last one that sold locally went for more and didn’t have any add ons.
Yes but now you can buy CCLE NIB for $9000 USD on the low end and $10,000 USD on the high side. Less for used of course.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
Yes but now you can buy CCLE NIB for $9000 USD on the low end and $10,000 USD on the high side. Less for used of course.
Why buy from the US?

Buy one from P1 since they do have them in stock NIB and you'll pay 14.5-14.7k with taxes. Or save a bit by buying used.

Curious as to how someone from TO just sold one for 14.2k a few weeks ago. Unless it's one of those fake sales to prop up prices.

Last edited:

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
I really wish I could have kept it at least until the expanded code drop. It's my wife's least favorite game and I bought her Jaws. Need the space!!! I bought myself Looney Tunes and WOZ is leaving for that reason as well.

Stranger Things was the only other game I bought NIB along with CCr that my wife just didn't "click" with. Means it didn't stay for long which sucks because I liked it lots.

I do like CCr for the non strategic play. Just walk up and do some mindless flipping. It's a nice break from the insanely deep modern games sometimes.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
For my part, In my earlier attemps of unloading my CcLE at 12,500 which didnt work at all.. I was patient and eventually sold mine 3 weeks ago 14,700$.
Yeah I’m in no rush. I don’t expect either of the new games to show up until mid march at the earliest.

MrMikeman

Nov 25, 2019
Ottawa
What?!?

Already have a LT CE on the way. My wife’s been hinting non stop that owning a scooby doo makes more sense than any other right now lol. It’s the nostalgia thing going on for her.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Nov 20, 2012
Ottawa
When looking for games before in trades I always recall you saying no American, Spooky etc…No?

Last edited:

pinballjah

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto
I be careful with any Spooky products, not really holding their value these days. They are not great at improving the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.