• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

Bram Stoker's Dracula Pinball - Part 1 - The Pick-Up [4K60FPS]

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
My 6th pinball machine comes home to Top Tier Arcade!!! Bram Stoker's Dracula has been on my "short list" every since I started collecting pinball and arcade machines. I had to fold Robo-War and put it in storage to fit in the apartment, but well worth it. 10 pinball and arcade machines in an apartment?!? That must be a record. Let's hop in the van and pick-up BSD...

All this and more in this video...

Reactions: cuebert and WARLOCK

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
Looking good! That cab is mint! Your video goes dark around 13:15 for about a minute... not sure if that as for dramatic effect or not :)

Reactions: TopTierArcade

TopTierArcade

Apr 28, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Looking good! That cab is mint! Your video goes dark around 13:15 for about a minute... not sure if that as for dramatic effect or not :)
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I have been made aware of the video going dark. It was a result of the camera's light was one for so long, it stopped filming to prevent overheating and I never realized as it never happened before on any of my 100's of videos. I was a bit careless not to catch it.

Gebzter

Nov 18, 2020
Mississauga
Thanks for the kind words. Yes, I have been made aware of the video going dark. It was a result of the camera's light was one for so long, it stopped filming to prevent overheating and I never realized as it never happened before on any of my 100's of videos. I was a bit careless not to catch it.
I fucking love you steve

Reactions: TopTierArcade