• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

FT BNIB Jurassic Park Pro

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Not sure this title is for me yet so I'm not opening it, playing with the idea of trading for something like Batman 66, Tron, GOT LE, STAR TREK Prem or LE, GOTG LE. +/- depending etc Let me know what you have and it's history and condition. Thanks

roar

Oct 22, 2015
Waterdown
JP is a GREAT game! Keep it and play it... that GOT LE is tempting though and so is that Batman Prem up for trade here, but JP is a really great game.

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

curlyhoward

Sep 11, 2017
Toronto
Not sure this title is for me yet so I'm not opening it, playing with the idea of trading for something like Batman 66, Tron, GOT LE, STAR TREK Prem or LE, GOTG LE. +/- depending etc Let me know what you have and it's history and condition. Thanks

Just curious...when did you get the JP pro? Waiting on a premium from P1 and was told end of March.

Reactions: MichaelQPinball

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Yup, you sure can go for that GOT LE, bonus, the price is right! Martin is legit! (Martin, did I ever tell you I finally got a Tron Pro at one point? :))
If it was only in Ontario I'd go look at it. Never bought a used machine long distance so wouldn't know where to start unfortunately.

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
JP is a GREAT game! Keep it and play it... that GOT LE is tempting though and so is that Batman Prem up for trade here, but JP is a really great game.
Only cool thing about BT66 is their release again in the fall and P1 is still accepting orders so my get one there. So, you have a JP?

MichaelQPinball

Jun 9, 2020
GTA
Just curious...when did you get the JP pro? Waiting on a premium from P1 and was told end of March.
Maybe 5-6 weeks ago but I heard prem were coming soon-ish. I looked them over and the pro seemed to have a lot of the added features so I thought I'd try it but still haven't convinced myself to open it haha