• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

SOLD Black Knight or Grand Lizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
Looking at a sofie's choice between my GL and BK. Before I send one off though, I'm hoping someone will make my choice easier by offering a trade for either of them.
My current want list is:
DE TMNT, BK2k, Prospector, Stargate, RBION, R&B, xmen pro, Taxi, Diner, Elvira (either of the first 2), Frankenstein, Sorcerer, T3, 007,No Fear, Meteor, Johnny, wcs94,
Interested in any shape. Project or not. Trade +/- cash of course depending on title and shape. I'm not afraid of a project, including board work. Feel free to offer games that are similar.

Attachments

• GL and BK.jpg
    GL and BK.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 42

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
GL: the nicer shape of the 2. The boards are impeccable. I mean I'm not sure if they were ever worked on, ever. PF is nice, some wear on the top, orig. laminate on the bottom still. Mostly LED'd except for spots that seemed too harsh so I have 47's.

Attachments

• GL-front.jpg
    GL-front.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 39
  • GL-pf.jpg
    GL-pf.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 29
  • GL-pf-detail.jpg
    GL-pf-detail.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 22
  • GL-trough.jpg
    GL-trough.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 30

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
BK: I got this one in rougher shape but it's playing nice now. Rebuilt the flippers including wpc on the bottom 2 and full new flipper brackets (new stops) on the top 2. I think this one is 100% led'd. I have a couple small repairs and a couple plastics to replace, but I've got it all, just need time (and/or incentive) to do it.

Attachments

• BK-front.jpg
    BK-front.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 25
  • BK-pf.jpg
    BK-pf.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 26
  • BK-pf-detail.jpg
    BK-pf-detail.jpg
    323.6 KB · Views: 19
  • BK-pf-detail-top.jpg
    BK-pf-detail-top.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 19
  • BK-cab.jpg
    BK-cab.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 31

kvoxx

Dec 2, 2014
Toronto
I've had the pleasure of playing both games recently in a tournament. J really takes good care of his games and does a wonderful job restoring and repairing them. Grand Lizard looks amazing and plays just as well. A real treat for those that in enjoy a good System 11 SS. Black Knight isn't as pretty but i'd say its better then a player condition game and plays well. Buy/Trade with confidence. J's a good guy and a hell of a pinball player!

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
Haha, thanks kvoxx, I'll send you that $20 in the mail. ;)
Yeah, our 6 player 'tournament' was pretty fun. ...and had the best t-shirts that I've seen for over a year and a half.

System-J

May 10, 2018
Toronto
GL has found a new home. Going to hold on to bk for a bit. Might need to sell it afterall but it's off the market until I get the repairs done at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.