• We have upgaded to the latest version of XenForum and the process finished without any errors!!!! Enjoy the new forum!

WTB Bally Playboy

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Looking for a Bally Playboy only in great shape at this point, or just a nice playfield.

Last edited:
As you know. i have one full restaured my cost is high.
All electronic new, display led, led retro, cpr playfield, backglas 9/10, cabinet redone by professionnal, legs redone, lockbar and side rail polished as mirror, lift trim chromed, door skin, plastics, rebuild kit+ coil,glass, speaker new ... My pinball is near your future Mata Hari... If you are interest when you pass in my area come to see.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to visit your Playboy and the price is likely out of my range, but I am in love with Mata Hari and I need to find a matching Playboy in the near future to complete my collection.

Last edited:

SuperPinball

Feb 3, 2015
Richmond Hill
what other early bally SS are you interested in and what price range are you shooting for? As rsss stated, restored ones with newer cpr playfields and new boards don't come cheap.

CJBob

Nov 24, 2014
Mississauga
True enough, I've pulled the trigger on 4 Ballys in the last 5 months so I'm gettting a good idea of prices: Powerplay, Eight Ball, Grand Slam and Mata Hari.

Playboy is the only one left on my list.